A non refundable deposit of £20.00 for the whole party will be required upon booking.
The balance will be due either cash on the day ahead of any makeup application or a cheque for the balance a full 7 days before your special day. The same applicable for wedding trials.
Please make cheques payable to Mrs Emma Lampkin.
If you should require my services for the evening also, an additional fee will be discussed at your trial and will be subject to the same terms as listed below.
5 miles total travel is included per appointment.
Distances over this will occur charges as follows:
- from 5 to 25 miles - 75p per mile
- over 25 miles - by arrangement
Any parking costs will be added to the travel charge.
Should you need to cancel your appointment, please contact Emma as soon as possible.
If you cancel your appointment within six weeks of the date, a cancellation charge will be payable.
- up to four weeks notice: 100% of the outstanding balance
- four to eight weeks notice: 75%
- Eight to twelve weeks: 50%
- Before twelve weeks notice- Loss of Deposit
To book or for more information, please contact Emma
Sundays & Bank Holidays
- An additional charge of 20% will be incurred for bookings on these days.
- A parking space in close proximity to the venue where I will be carrying out your makeover will be required, due to the equipment I will be carrying. Should any parking costs be incurred – these will be added to the fee. Finally, if you live in high rise accommodation (above three floors), you will need to let me know this, along with details of all means of accessing your floor, as arrangements may need to be made in advance for equipment to be carried to your floor.
- Whilst all reasonable care is taken, responsibility will not be accepted by myself for consequential loss or damage caused by errors or delays in delivery, or from any other cause.
Please note by reading these terms and conditions they are binding to your contact between both parties myself and you the client.